Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Expectations.

When I sit down every Tuesday night to write my weekly post, I write of whatever is relevant to me in hope that it will strike a cord with the readers. Tonight, is no different, and I write of expectations.

You know? Expectations? The shit that will break you down, and make you cry if they are too high, and for some reason do the same exact thing, if they are too low? And to make matter worse everyone has them. Your parents, siblings, grandparents, relatives, friends, teachers, mentors, and even strangers, but what we forget as humans is to ask ourselves what WE are expecting of OURSELVES. But listen to yourself. You know what you want deep inside. You know what you preach, love, hate, and shun. Don't let someone else do it for you.

Ask yourself. Answer it in a post, or submit it into our ask (anonymously or not.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment